What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : family, friend, group...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88PQB05
Please come and join the Phu Quoc sunrise fishing! A day to explore Phu Quoc island with enjoyable experience. The highlight is enjoying sunrise time on Phu Quoc beach, going fishing with professional fisherman, having chance to catch and taste big fishes in Phu Quoc.
- Enjoy sunrise moments in Phu Quoc
- Try your lucky with fishing in morning
- Taste delicious lunch with fishes you catch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Roundtrip Car & Boat Transfer
- Local Fishing Equipment & Live Baits and (Prepare & Cook your Catch)
- Breakfast and lunch on the boat
- Fresh Fruit & drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Tips and Personal expense.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Day 1
5:00 am morning -Our guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby only in Duong Dong town (surcharge for far pick-up) and drive to An Thoi Harbor where you be met by our crew and board the boat for exciting day of fishing.
-Enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise.
-After we prepare our fishing tools, gather our live bats and let our hook down and to catch the big fishes.
-Enjoy meals on board prepared by our crew and we wait with patience and waiting for signal of your lucky catch.
-The crews happy to prepare and to cook your catch: BBQ STYLE: After enjoying you catch -we head back to Pier.
-13:00 Transfer and back to hotel. End of Tour
- Free pickup: hotels/ resorts in Duong Dong Town and Eden resort
- Extra: 20usd/2pax for pick up & drop off at hotels/resorts in southern island and Ong Lang beach , more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax (such as Novotel, The shell, JW Mariott, Intercontinental, Sea Sense resort and so on)
- Extra: 30usd/2pax for pick up& drop off at hotels/resorts in Vung Bau beach area, more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax (such as Fusion resort, Green Bay resort, Vung Bau resort or similar)
- Extra: 40usd/2pax for pick up & drop off at Dai beach - Vinpearl land, more than 2pax plus 5usd/pax
- Breakfast Menu: Egg +Bread or Hot Noodle Soup –-Chocolate Cookie + Fresh Fruits (Coffee- Lipton Tea-Water-Milk)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
30 Dec 2018
The staff was very helpful, if you are healthy built then the life jackets they have will not fit you. food was served on the deck and was good. if you don't know swimmimg and the life jackets don't fit then you are unable to snorkel. we did fishing and bought some fishes. Over all we loved the entire experience.
16 Dec 2018
Fuss free experience. Pick up was on time, guide was very friendly and helpful, equipment readily available and in good condition and lunch was sumptuous. Though Sao beach was not as good and could have spent lesser time there.
29 Mar 2018
pick up not late. but snorkelling location is not best. i havent seen interesting stuff.. but bai sao beach is pretty interesting. love the shallow white beach good for the kids .. nice fine white sands.. the guide s great too.