What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, All of people, solo traveler
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T02HEG03
The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23, 2014 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Joining this tour, you have chance to visit both attractions of Ninh Binh. The Bai Dinh Trang An tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Luna new year holiday!
- See scenery of mountains and rivers in Halong on land of Ninh Binh in one day
- Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Trang An
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 soft drink/pax for lunch
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda
- A/C tourist car during itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh - Trang An - Hanoi
07: 30 - 08:00 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
10:30 - Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently rowing down the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dark ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 - Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
18:30 - Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation's door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be informed before your departure date.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 41 reviews
Value for money
07 Jun 2019
In trang an the big attraction is to take a boat ride. You make a loop and visit some temples and go through some caves. It's all very beautiful, the only thing I didn't like is that the temples felt artificial, like they were only there for tourism. Come early because lots of Vietnamese tourists come here. Bring an umbrella on sunny days. We did round 2, which seemed less touristic than round 1.
03 Jun 2019
My friends and I booked this all together and loved every second. Our tour guide had the best energy the entire day (which is not easy to do given the length). She was very knowledgeable, answered all our questions, and felt like our cool aunt for the day. Pickup and drop off was very smooth, and we really didn't have to think about any of the logistics. Bai Dinh and Trang An were also beautiful and gave us a great taste of life outside the city.
03 Jun 2019
My friends and I booked this all together and loved every second. Our tour guide Wendy had the best energy the entire day (which is not easy to do given the length). She was very knowledgeable, answered all our questions, and felt like our cool aunt for the day. Pickup and drop off was very smooth, and we really didn't have to think about any of the logistics. Bai Dinh and Trang An were also beautiful and gave us a great taste of life outside the city.
27 May 2019
02 May 2019