What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Honey moon couple, friends, family
Type : Cruise tour
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea. For small groups in Prince Junk, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable.
- Prince Junks offer 2, 3 and 4 cabins each, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Visit Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
- Providing off the beaten track cruise experience to Bai Tu Long Bay with many interesting activities
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Chater boat price
Size : 12 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- Kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Bay
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Prince Junk
- Day 2: Vung Vieng Village - Hon Gai Harbor - Hanoi
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark.
15.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
- Children from 4 years old are charged at adult price for charter cruise
- Transfer is optional by shuttle bus, contact us if you want private car
- Cancellation deadline: 15 days prior tour departure
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
11 Aug 2016
Junk trip in Halong Bay with Indochina on Prince 1, a family of 4 and 5 staff, superb! Excellent staff and fantastic food (even though we are vegan), very relaxing and superb views, great way to end a holiday. Guide "Duc" highly recommended. Indochina working with the locals to improve the environment.