What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
The entire trip is one exiting and fascinating excursion. Halong Bay features a variety of interesting sights including limestone caves anf grottos, remote islands, secluded ehite sandy beaches, fishing villages and much more. We can take you to the untamed western islets down towards Cat Ba and its national park for some "off the beaten trach" adventure or we can explore the more frequented but just as spectacular central isles.
- Enjoy the very peaceful atmosphere on the water
- Adventure and kayak inside this cave of varying brightness
- Visit some of the most visited attractions: Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Soi Sim Island...
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- English speaking guide
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Meals on-board as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees, VAT taxes and service charge
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Shuttle Bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi: Limousine bus
- Surcharges USD 35 per person for Gala Dinner on 24th and 31st Dec
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 10 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Children from 11 years old will be considered adult
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
7:30 - 7:45 Pick up from your hotel with private car and transfer to Halong Bay.
On the way, you can let us know which type of cuisine and preferred itinerary and pace you woud like to cruise
12:00 - 12:15 Arrival in L'Azalée Cruises Reception Lounge to your private premium cruise to be welcomed onboard by your crew who will be hosting you
13:00 - 14:30 Your choice of set lunch is served while continuing to cruise through the tranquil, peaceful and calm waters between Cat Ba Island and Ha Long Bay
14:30 - 15:30 Arrive and drop anchor in the Lom Bo Island area and take a guided walk through Me Cung Cave
15:30 - 17:30 Weigh anchor and cruise to Pearl Farm. You can either choose to kayak or visiting and explore methods of raising and pearl exploitation
17:30 - 19:00 Weigh anchor and cruise further south to “Anchorage 690’’. Sunset tapas snacks will be served for pre-dinner nibbles
19:00 Your choice of set dinner is served on the upper deck. After that, you can choose to watch movie or squid fishing
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: L’Azalée Premium Cruise
- Day 2: Halong - Titop island - Tuan Chau pier - Hanoi
7:00 - 7:30 "Good Morning Vietnam”. Breakfast can be served anytime you like from 7am onwards
8:00 - 9:00 Arrive, drop anchor and exploring walk & tour at TiTov beach
9:00 - 10:30 Return to your boat. Cruise north again towards Tuan Chau Island
11:15 - 11:30 Check out. Disembark for the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge
12:00 - 12:15 Pick up by private car and transfer back to Hanoi
16:00 - 16:15 Arrive in Hanoi downtown. Drop off at your hotel
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
07 Jul 2018
We cannot thank the team at L'Azalee Crusies and Chi enough. This would have to be by far, the highlight of our Holiday in Vietnam. We were on the cruise with 5 other couples, which meant there were 12 of us in total. This number was great as it meant the boat was not over crowded. I think some of the larger boats would get way too over crowded. Chi was an amazing host and as soon as we were checked in on the boat the trip of a life time started. We first went to the secret caves for a magical walk, followed by kayaking at the pearl farm, which was absoultey amazing. The next day was tai chi in the morning followed by a hike with amazing views. There was an opportunity to swim in the beach, which we didn't do. The water is very dirty and extremely unclean. However, it was nice sitting on the beach and relaxing. Throughout this time, there was time to sit back and relax and take in the amazing views of Halong Bay. The food on the boat was incredible, with three courses served at each meal. Drinks was the only thing not covered in the cost. Each room had its own private bath room, toilet and Shower and king bed. The only thing we wished was booking an extra night on the boat. A must do while in Vietnam!
16 Jun 2018
Approx 4 hour bus drive from Hanoi but well worth it. We got to visit Surprise Caves, it was about 150 steps to get up and was a good workout, but OMG the view of the caves inside and the view of the bay when you get up to the top was breathtaking. We also got to visit a pearl farm and row on the kayaks. Mum was a bit worried I was going to rock it, but I was a good daughter lol. Such an experience. We met some amazing people on board and had a great time (probably a bit too much, because there was some sore heads the next morning) but the rooms, view and service was spectacular. The next day we went to another island where some of our group walked up the 500+ steps to get to the top viewing platform to experience the 360° views of the bay. While the rest of us got more swimming time.
07 Apr 2018
Spent two wonderful days and an overnight stay on Ha Long Bay. Our boat was a converted junk that had 12 rooms. Everything was very comfortable, safe and clean. We had delicious meals and the most comfortable night's sleep of our trip. The staff were very friendly and accommodated all of our requests. The activities were well organized and a lot of fun. Our group toured a cave, swam in the bay, went squid fishing, made spring rolls in a cooking class, and hiked to the top of an island. A very enjoyable respite from the busy streets of Hanoi and a trip you'll remember fondly for years.
06 Feb 2018
Beautiful boat cruise across Halong Bay on Lazalee cruises.We had an amazing relaxing experience with outstanding service. The staff was great. Our guide Dat is one of the best guide we ever see. He was kind, fun and always smile. We will come back and recommend for everyone
03 Feb 2018
We had such a wonderful time with Minh and the rest of the crew during our one night stay with L'Azalee. They were incredibly attentive and made the entire experience very enjoyable. The crew went above and beyond to make sure we had the best experience possible on Ha Long Bay. We are very grateful for their assistance! We'll miss you, Minh!