What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Joining in our trip, you will have an unforgettable experience on a splendid, luxurious cruise as well as enjoy the superb sceneries in Halong bay – a famous World Heritage – with more than 3000 islands and islets rising from deep emerald sea water, dipping yourselves in natural beautiful landscapes, feeling the clean and fresh air, watching the dawn and sunset and particularly the moonlight over the bay. Furthermore, our cruise trip will take you to many wildly island in exotic and different shapes created by the erosion of water on limestone mountain, such as Fighting cock island, Incense Urn island, Tortoise island, etc.
- 6 deluxe cruises with 63 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Port
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng Fishing village - Ban Chan Beach)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - fishing)
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 14 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- In-house English & French tour guide
- Luxury cabins with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- 1 Asian set lunch, set dinner, mini breakfast, 1 Buffet brunch
- Insurance on boat.
- Price Excludes
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Kayaking rental at 20USD/hour/double kayak
- Any drinks not mentioned on board
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long Bay
07.30 Optional pick up by shuttle bus (at old quarter area)
11.30 - 12.15 Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 - 13.00 Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 - 14.30 Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 - 16.30 Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
17.30 Return to boat - Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30 Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
19.30 - 21.00 Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 - 23.00 Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bai Tho cruise
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hon Gai – Hanoi
06.30: Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay.
06.45 - 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 - 08.30: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 - 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 - 10.30: Having international Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 - 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
28 Apr 2018
06 Apr 2017
We travelled as a family of six and had three rooms that were all quite spacious and good facilities. The boat itself is a little rustic but we enjoyed the character and style of the boat and because it can only accommodate 20 people it gives it a more relaxed approach. The food was fantastic, especially if you like fish and the trips were not too intense and were enjoyable, especially the fishing village and beach. The only negative for me was that drinks were very expensive and was a bit of a entrapment process as where else are you going to get drinks!!! Charging 4 dollars a beer was over the top. Apart from that we cannot fault the rest of the trip.
11 Feb 2017
We were in Bai Tho Junk for one night. The cabins are extremely small and the bathroom is so tiny, you have to stand around the WC for your shower. That being said, everything else was very nice. We hardly spent any time in the room. The deck is lovely for unwinding while watching the sunset. The service is good. Food was ok. They kept us busy with lot of activities & Halong Bay is so beautiful.. worth it.